ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

6.04.2012

THE BEST CRAB CAKES YOU'LL EVER HAVE


This may sound a little absurd, but I have a long history with crab cakes. I've always loved them. My mom would make them on rare occasions ever since I was little and everyone who tasted her crab cakes loved them. I remember all the other times I've tried crab cakes that she didn't make, the ones from the fancy restaurants. I was never really satisfied with them. They had too much fillers and thick breading. This is my favorite recipe from my mom. It uses just three ingredients and really lets the crab shine.

Ingredients: 1 container of lump crab meat (not claw), 1 beaten egg, Panko bread crumbs

1. In a bowl, gently mix the beaten egg with the lump crab meat.

2. Form your crab cake mixture into balls.

3. Coat each crab cake with the Panko bread crumbs. Be sure the whole crab cake.

4. Deep fry the crab cakes in a sauce pan on medium heat.



xo

No comments: