ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

5.28.2012

GEORGETOWN


I headed to Georgetown this past Saturday. I've passed Georgetown many times before, but I have never really explored the amazing restaurants, antique shops, and tiny boutiques I've been hearing about. It definitely did not disappoint. I started my day off in Georgetown with brunch at Café Bonaparte (I had the crab benedict and shared a shrimp and crawfish crêpe). It's a great place for  French cuisine and the atmosphere is really cozy. Then, walked around while shopping. Next was touring the Old Stone House. I'm so grateful they preserved its history. My last stop was Sprinkles Cupcakery. It was delicious!



xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious. :) I LOVE Georgetown!