ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

5.10.2012

HOW TO: GLITTER BELT



I came up with this quick little project when I was looking through my belts. I had one too many simple brown belts. Feeling ambitious, I decided to upgrade my once plain brown belt into a new gold glitter belt that I was planning to purchase before I came up with this project. This project was easy and went flawless.

Materials: glitter glue (of desired color) and a simple paint brush (size depends on how big your belt is)

How To: Pour some glitter glue out on a scrap page of newspaper/paper plate/painting dish. Lay out your belt over some newspaper (to prevent spills). Simply dip your paintbrush into the glitter glue and paint over the belt. I did one coat on my belt, but definitely recommend doing another coat for a fuller effect.







xo

No comments: