ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

7.30.2012

HOMEMADE SALSA


My mom has always been the master of making a fresh, simple tomato salsa. I was excited to be able to use the fresh cilantro I had grown in my little garden for the first time. She gave me her recipe and I made some to go along with some homemade tortilla chips we had picked up from Whole Foods. It was delicious! The perfect summer snack.

Ingredients: 1 sprig of fresh cilantro, 2 tomatoes (don't let the photo below fool you), 1/2-1 lemon, 1/4 onion (yellow or red), 1 clove of garlic, 1/2 Jalepeno pepper

1/ Chop up all your ingredients.

2/ Add all your ingredients into a food processor. Process until it is well-incorporated.

3/ Eat with tortilla chips or add to any Mexican dish and enjoy!




*I apologize for the low quality of the photos. It should be back to normal soon.

xo

No comments: