ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

7.24.2012

W MAGAZINE COLLECTION SHOWCASE


I've had these old W Magazines for a few years now and have been trying to find a proper place to store them. I don't like to throw away magazines because I feel like you can always seek inspiration through them. I consider this a special collection of mine and have finally found a beautiful way to showcase it. I was at a thrift store the other day when I found this magazine rack. I love the simplicity and how it ascends from left to right. I changed the color from black to gold to better compliment my work space.








xo

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Love this! I am always trying to think of better ways to store my magazines and incorporate them into the look of my home.

Alyssa said...

Thank you! Feel free to follow along with my posts. :)