ABOUT FASHION & STYLE DECOR FOOD & DRINK TUTORIALS WEEKEND INSPIRATION WISH LIST

6.13.2012

TOASTED MARSHMALLOW MILKSHAKES


When I saw this on Emily's blog, I knew I had to create my own version. Two things I love - marshmallows and milkshakes. 

Ingredients: 2-3 scoops of vanilla or vanilla bean ice cream, 1 container of plain yogurt, 1/4-1/2 cup of milk, as much marshmallows as you want

1. Toast marshmallows in an oven or toaster oven for as long as it takes them to toast or brown.

2. In a blender, blend the ice cream, yogurt, and milk together. Pour into your cup.

3. Take marshmallows out of toaster oven and place them one by one into your cup. Mix it around the shake and add more in it if you wish. Then, mix around again.

4. Add the last remaining toasted marshmallows on top of the milkshake. Enjoy!



xo

No comments: